NOVEMBER 13-15, 2022
2022 Annual Meeting
Join with other Georgia Baptists for our 200th anniversary celebration.
0DAYS of SESSIONS
0YEARS of GROWTH
2022 Georgia Baptist Convention
Select a document below to download:
This year marks the 200th Anniversary of the Georgia Baptist Convention. You're invited to celebrate with our other Georgia Baptist churches at this year's GBC Annual Meeting!
Annual Meeting Messenger Registration: All messengers are encouraged to register through their church for the Annual Meeting at http://igo.gabaptist.org. The link and login information was be provided to each church through email and a letter. If the church cannot locate this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
At this year's 200th Annual Meeting, hear from our leadership, as well as a great lineup of pastors & authors.
Georgia Baptist Convention
Georgia Baptist Mission Board
Thomas Hammond is the Executive Director of the Georgia Baptist Mission Board.
Author & Pastor
Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, Texas
Dr. Tony Evans is one of the country's most respected leaders in evangelical circles. He is a pastor, best-selling author and frequent speaker at Bible conferences and seminars throughout the nation. Dr. Evans has served as the senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship for 40 years, witnessing its growth to over 10,000 congregants with 100 plus ministries.
Prince Avenue Baptist Church, Bogart
Dr. Josh Smith has been the lead pastor of Prince Avenue Baptist Church near Athens, Georgia since 2017. Dr. Smith has ministered in over 25 countries, worked with international students, and served as a missionary in central Europe. His greatest passion is the exaltation of Christ and the advancement of Christ's kingdom to the ends of the earth through the ministry of the local church.
Morningside Baptist Church, Valdosta
Dr. Wayne Robertson has served as Pastor of Morningside Baptist Church since 1985. Brother Wayne’s passion is to preach and teach the Bible in a clear, understandable, and relevant manner. He has served as chairman of the Administration Committee of the Georgia Baptist Convention, as well as president of the GBC from 2001-2002.
Will you be joining us?
Scheduled Meals & Gatherings
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM: IMB Alumni Meal (Simmons Hall)
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM: Hispanic Preaching Conference (Simmons Hall)
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Executive Committee Meeting (The Chapel)
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Korean Council Meeting (The Edge)
11:45 AM – 1:30 PM: Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Luncheon (The Loft)
1:30 PM – 3:30 PM: African American Fellowship Luncheon (The Loft)
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Golden Isles Baptist Network (The Edge)
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM: Young Leaders Meeting (Top Golf Augusta)
7:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Associational Missionary Fellowship Breakfast (Simmons Hall)
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Pastors’ Wives Luncheon (Simmons Hall) REGISTER >>
JOIN US VIRTUALLY
Live Stream Information
Stream the convention with ACTS2
The Preaching Conference and the Annual Meeting Sessions will be live streamed through our streaming platform called “ACTS2.” ACTS2 stands for Authentically Christian, Theologically Sound. It is designed by Georgia Baptists with Southern Baptists in mind.
ACTS2 is really easy to use. Simply tap the subscribe button, sign up, and you’ll have access to the Annual Meeting live stream, plus hundreds of documentaries, trainings, short films, and more.
Tap the button to sign up or go to your preferred platform using the icons below.
Georgia Baptist Mission Board Public Affairs Ministry
Georgia Baptist Women
Georgia Baptist Church Strengthening
Georgia Baptist Collegiate Ministry
Georgia Baptist Pastor Wellness
The Christian Index
Georgia Baptist Disaster Relief
Exhibitor Information & Registration
The Georgia Baptist Annual Meeting is a yearly annual event to conduct the business of the Georgia Baptist Convention. In 2022, we will be celebrating the 200th anniversary with additional history, content and more.
Dates: Sunday, Nov. 13 through Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022
Convention Location: Warren Baptist Church, Augusta, GA
Sunday Nov. 13: Vendor setup 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 13: IMB Sending Ceremony at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm; the exhibit hall will be closed, please attend the ceremony
- Monday, Nov. 14:
- 8:00 am - 8:45: Final Setup for Vendors
- 9:00 am: Exhibit Hall open to vendors
- 10:00 am – 9:00 pm: Exhibit Hall open to attendees throughout the day
- Tuesday, Nov. 15:
- 8:00 am: Exhibit Hall open to vendors
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm: Exhibit Hall open to attendees throughout the day
- 4:30 pm: Vendor breakdown of exhibits
- 6:00 pm: Exhibit Hall breakdown complete / empty
- Completing registration is an understanding and acceptance of all policies, conditions, or expectations stated here and upon registration.
- Exhibitors will receive a confirmation of registration and then an acceptance or rejection of their registration.
- Registration fees will need to be paid before confirmation and a spot assigned.
- All exhibitors must have complementary products/services to GBC/SBC and not in competition with the Georgia Baptist Mission Board.
- All exhibitors must have theology and practices that are mainstream within GBC/SBC. Determination of this will be left up to GBMB leadership. The GBMB reserves the right to reject a registration/vendor for any reason.
- No donor development or solicitation for donations, gifts, etc. is allowed, except for the Cooperative Program and Mission Georgia (given through GBMB).
- There are no “premium” booths. At this time, each vendor will get a 2’x6’ table (with tablecloth if needed), two chairs, and approximately an 8’ wide space. Please use pull-up banners. No “pop-up” booths or 10’ exhibits.
- Included in the registration fee will be meals (Monday lunch & dinner, Tuesday lunch) for 2 registered exhibit staff. Additional staff can be added for a fee in registration.
- Exhibitor location will be at GBMB’s discretion based on final layout, total exhibitors, and attempt to provide even traffic for all vendors.
- Displays will need to be staffed during all exhibit hours.
- Giveaways are allowed such as pens, trinkets, books, apparel, etc., along with candy or snacks.
Shipping Information for booths/materials
If you are shipping any materials to the annual meeting, please ship to:
Warren Baptist Church
ATTN: Mark Ballis/GBC Meeting
3203 Washington Road
Augusta, GA 30907
GET TO KNOW AUGUSTA, GA
EVENT VENUE & LOCAL HOTELS
The 200th Celebration will be held at
Warren Baptist Church
3203 Washington Rd
Augusta, GA 30907
We have partnered with the city of Augusta to provide a list of hotels with all available discount codes. We encourage you to view this list as you plan your visit to Augusta for the meeting. When making reservations please specify you are with and attending the Georgia Baptist Convention meeting.
Hilton Garden Inn
1065 Stevens Creek Rd.
Augusta GA 30907
Phone or book online using Group Code GBM
Cut-off Date: 10/30/2022
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
444 Broad Street
Augusta GA 30901
Phone or book online using Group Code GAB
Cut-off Date: 10/14/2022
1628 Broad Street
Augusta GA 30901
Phone 866-974-9288 giving name of Georgia Baptist Mission Board or
book online using Group Code G-GABA
Cut-off Date: 11/1/2022
2651 Perimeter Parkway
Augusta, Georgia 30909
Phone DoubleTree giving the name of Georgia Baptist Mission Board or book online with the link below:
SUGGESTED DINING SPOTS (COMING SOON)
We've put together some recommended local spots to eat while you're here at the 200th Anniverary of the Georgia Baptist Convention.